Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm tired of not being able to do what i want to do.

1.) I want to see california, but i can't. . .maybe when i can drive. . .

2.) I want to drive.(but that will happen soon!)

3.) I wish i could ACT(TV).

4.) I want to see a broadway in New York. I guess i'll have to wait until i can work.

5.) Everyone in my family tells me i should be a hand model. Well, Why can't we try it? Oh, right. Stupid money.

6.) I really do not like the color of my room, but i have to live with it until we can get money.

7.) I really didn't want Obama for president, but i have to live with that.

8.) I'm tired of letting friends put me down. I'm getting frustrated.

9.) I don't like not having everything my friends have.

I don't know why i'm not content with my life-style. I have a roof over my head, family that loves me. Food. School. I have much more that half of the world does. But i still want to achive more. Does that make me selfish? Should i be worried. I haven't even finished 10th grade. And I'm ready to book it to California. . . Arghhh!

**screams on the inside**

On the better side, i love performing in my play, its GREAT! And i played candyland and go-fish in youthgroup. FUN!

No comments: