Thursday, November 20, 2008
very sad day for my family.
At first i was sad. But everybody is sad when someone you know dies right? I couldn't stop thinking about how the day before i was thinking about seeing him this year and fishing with him. But then i thought, he's going home now. . .good.
My parents do not know if my Uncle believed in Jesus, or if he went to church every Sunday. when i asked my dad if he went to heaven. He told me that he did not know.
Here is a summary of our conversation:
Me: At least he is in heaven now. . . He's happy.
Dad: I don't know. . .the bible is very specific. . (I don't remember the rest. .)
Me: God wouldn't turn down a good soul. I don't think he would reject someone who hadn't found Jesus yet. . would he?
In the end I got frustrated. My dad told me what he believed, and no matter how hard i tried, i could not make him tell me what i need to hear, or answer my questions. He didn't know.
I'm talking to My youth paster on Sunday.
Monday, November 10, 2008
1.) I want to see california, but i can't. . .maybe when i can drive. . .
2.) I want to drive.(but that will happen soon!)
3.) I wish i could ACT(TV).
4.) I want to see a broadway in New York. I guess i'll have to wait until i can work.
5.) Everyone in my family tells me i should be a hand model. Well, Why can't we try it? Oh, right. Stupid money.
6.) I really do not like the color of my room, but i have to live with it until we can get money.
7.) I really didn't want Obama for president, but i have to live with that.
8.) I'm tired of letting friends put me down. I'm getting frustrated.
9.) I don't like not having everything my friends have.
I don't know why i'm not content with my life-style. I have a roof over my head, family that loves me. Food. School. I have much more that half of the world does. But i still want to achive more. Does that make me selfish? Should i be worried. I haven't even finished 10th grade. And I'm ready to book it to California. . . Arghhh!
**screams on the inside**
On the better side, i love performing in my play, its GREAT! And i played candyland and go-fish in youthgroup. FUN!
Monday, November 3, 2008
My first performance for my play is on friday. WOOT! I'm totally stoked. If i could ever be on Broadway, i would. I LOVES IT!!
Anything else you might say? I have a headache. I have some sort of report due tomorrow. Crap. It's a collage, and i have half of my pictures. My GPA dropped way below what i wanted it to, and i am working on restoring it. And TWILIGHT COMES OUT IN 16 DAYS!!! WOOT! HAHA. The paramore music video was awsome.
I really need an I-Pod. Seriously. Bad. I'm going to use all of my christmas money (If i get any. . stupid money problems) to get one. TWILGHT SOUNDTRACK RELEASE TOMORROW!
~~*A silly girl who says goodbye to invisible people and who has a headache*~~
Sunday, August 17, 2008
My best friend told me that she hated breaking dawn. I LOVED IT. I personally still read the last part of the book over and over again, and I've taken a serious liking to the character Kate. So far, she is one of my favorite characters in breaking dawn, i also like Benjamin. Who wouldn't love to control the elements? I remember being little and acting like i could control the elements. BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL??? but yes, I LIKE BREAKING DAWN! I've read reviews saying that nobody can relate to bella anymore because she's now married, is a mother, AND a vampire at 18. but why can't you still relate to her? she's the same person to me, and i can still understand what she's saying when she's a vampire!
When i was at my friends house, she told me what she expected of breaking dawn. Her version was hilarious but it put a damper on it when she killed jasper. WHY JASPER! Couldn't she kill paul? that would have been sad, but better than jasper. . . AND THEN MY MOM CAME. My mom, friend and her mother sat outside and talked about how Robert Pattinson is ugly and a terrible edward, IN FRONT OF ME! A ROBERT PATTINSON FAN! They thought it was funny. . .
I Found out that i could play softball today. I hit the ball a lot, it was exiting! but our team lost because almost everyone on the other team was shorter than the paster. . . ARGH!
Monday, July 14, 2008
1. Woke up to my non-weirdly hyper brother.
2. Ate a bowl of granola and a banana.
3. Drove to our church to drop off brother for camp, and to help with VBS.
4. Got both of my youth ministers to read twilight.
5. Helped with VBS, the only exiting thing about it was running projection.
6. Left Church.
8. Cleaned out garage for garage sale.
9. Ate hot dog for dinner.
10. Found out about an awesome new still from twilight
11. Started the second summer of the sisterhood.
12. Watched Sahara.
13. Typed this out.
Isn't that amazing? VBS is cool. who doesn't love little kids songs about gods fruit? Yeah, its midnight and i really want to get some sleep. BYE!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Edward: "Why don’t you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
#2o. Bella: “Oh, Mike! How will I go on?”
#19. Tanya: “Ah, Edward. I’ve missed you.”
#18. Emmett: “Oooo, scary.”
#17. Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?"
#16. Charlie: “Bells, we’re up to bat.”
#15. Edward: “You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”
#14. Bella: “Why am I covered in feathers?”
#13. Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
#11. Renee: “Alice wouldn’t let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out.”
Can i say WOW!?! I was so shocked when i saw the cover! It caught my attention that's for sure.
My problems with The cover are that:
- Kristen Stewart is indeed gorgeous, but she doesn't look like Bella! Bella is not supposed to be one of those "HOLY CARLISLE WHO IS THAT?!?" type of girl.
- Can i ask who styled Robert's hair? HAVE THEM FIRED! I do never seen a man with his hair obviously curled. Poor Edward.
- The photoshop has to go! I probably would have liked the cover much better!
- Would you catch Bella in that dress?
- Roberts ugly. i can't lie with that picture. . . yuck.
The parts of the cover that make me SMILE!:
- LOVE THE APPLE!
- EDWARD HAS A MAJOR GRIP ON HER. TOTALLY IN CHARACTER!
Have you visited the Entertainment Weekly website? you should! They have some amazing articles about twilight and Stephanie Meyer there.
HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS:
HOT!!!!!!! MUCH BETTER THAN THE AMAZING COVER BUT THOSE ARE, ARE AMAZING! On the first picture, wow! Edward always seems to have his arms on Bella. And Everyone was totally in character! James and Victoria look mean and JACOB IS TOTALLY CUTE! And the second picture was COOL! It looks like they are having buckets of water being dumped on their heads, but i can live with that because the photo is STILL AMAZING. A i can't really expect for Robert Pattinson to pull off another "adrenaline rush" so of course he looks like he's struggling not to drop her on her head, Its probably harder when they are wet.
Another thing, I noticed how rude us "Twi-hards" are becoming. If something is not to most people's liking, they post RUDE comments to and about other people. Just look at the comments you see on the twilight Tuesday articles at MTV.com. GET REAL PEOPLE! How would you like it if Larry didn't post any news about twilight at all!
I would threaten to stop posting information and updates if i got comments like that. What is bad is that half these rude posters could be ADULTS! I just have to say that you people should B-E-H-A-V-E and show R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
72 Random things about ME!
1. I can never remember my favorite flowers name.
2. I have a cat that is more like a dog than a cat; I keep waiting for her to bark.
3. I have brown hair
4. I was extremely chunky as a baby.
5. I want to be an Actress.
6. Being a Director is next in line on my list of careers.
7. I want to visit the
8. I would move to LA or
9. I love all my friends.
10. I have lived in the states
11. My family is weird
12. My favorite sport is volleyball
14. I have also been told that I look like the actress Kay Panabaker many MORE times.
15. I am very confused at which person I look like.
16. I love my brother, but I hate him at the same time . . . we make it work.
17. I LOVE all DISNEY MOVIES!
18. Cinderella is my favorite princess.
19. My room is a funny shade of blue.
20. I have a Border collie
21. I have two horses.
22. I had a bird until a couple of months ago.
23. My bird was around 24 years old.
24. My Brown tabby Cat chases Paper Balls.
25. Most boys make me nervous.
26. My best friend and I have a obsession with twilight.
27. I am a Robert Pattinson Fan!
28. I think Taylor Lautner is Hot
29. Robert P. and
30. I literally stopped breathing when I saw the twilight trailer.
31. I LOVE to mess around on Photoshop.
32. I can tell you most of the cast by heart.
33. I thought Gregory Tyree Boyce’s real name was
34. I sleep better in winter.
35. I have never stayed in a school district longer than 4 years.
36. In the last 6 Years, I have gone to 4 different school districts.
37. I have gone to 5 different schools in my life.
38. I like to steal M&M’s from the candy dispenser at my friends’ house.
39. I LOVE Big Train blended mochas
40. I have a black Kyocera for a cell phone
41. I entered the Breaking Dawn Concert Series Sweepstakes
42. I want to be a vampire in future twilight movies.
43. I cleaned beneath my couch the other day and found out that my cat had stashed around 25 paper balls underneath it.
44. Clowns are a little weird, I don’t like being able to see their faces.
45. Watching a Numbers episode that had a kidnapper disguised as a clown did NOT help the Clown situation.
46. I choked on a hot dog at Costco when I was younger, but it wasn't one of those "pass out and people freak out" choking times, i just couldn't swallow and i had a hard time breathing. I coughed it out with my daddy’s help.
47. for a long time I hated hotdogs.
48. I will now eat hotdogs willingly.
49. I can come up with amazing stories/movies in my head but I have a hard time putting them on paper.
50. My favorite Character in the host is Jared. But I also love Ian.
51. I read a lot, but it has to be interesting, if its not, I “lose” it and start another.
52. I want to meet Stephanie Meyer.
53. I can’t wait to meet god.
54. Every once in a while I question my faith.
55. I am very freaked out because when I started questioning my faith my cat got a sticky-note on her foot that had the lyrics to a Christian song.
56. I am still freaked out because my cat also started playing with a paper that said “Seek the lord and his Strength; seek his face continually. Psalm 105:4
57. I check my email almost 3 times a day.
58. I have hazel eyes but they are usually turn green.
59. If I wear my blue colored contacts they turn my eyes turn a brighter green.
60. My first celeb crush was Billy Gilman
61. I am confused at who my current Celeb crush is.
62. I am very tall, 5’9 ½” last checked
63. I am apparently the biggest “sweetheart” in more than one group.
64. I am a Republican, but I hate politics because I hate fighting with friends.
65. I almost cried on a mission trip because of stupid politics.
66. I have been mistaken for a mother MORE THAT I WANT TO.
67. I had my two infant/toddler cousins live with us for 5 months.
68. My cousin called me mommy for a couple months because I resemble and sound like my aunt.
69. I want to name my one of my future sons
70. I only have 13 contacts on my cell-phone.
71. I believe god will take care of me.
72. I have a crush on a currently taken older boy. DANG.
Blogs that i read include:
Anyway, I had volleyball yesterday and it was very confusing. I walked into the gym a little late and they stuck me on the court in my usual position as Middle Front Blocker, the only problem was that i haven't played volleyball since the last game of last season. CAN I SAY CONFUSION!?!?!?!
My remembered mistakes are:
- I missed my serves
- I had to really remember the original positions. .
- I Missed a couple blocks
- I Didn't approach my hit with the normal approach hits, i just ran and smacked it over.
I had another GAME an hour later, but when i showed up, there were only six players. I STAYED ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!!!! but at least i made my serves and blocked a lot. After those 3 matches, I stayed to help another team play because they didn't have enough players. thats a total of 9 matches in 4 hours. From what i have heard my family, i played excellent in front row and back row, i actually hustled, and the the coaches didn't expect that to come from ME. YAY!!!!!!
I'll post later,
~ A silly girl who is reassuring readers that don't exist. . . yet ~