Friday, July 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn quotes: (i will keep updating this post.)

#21. Alice: "I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don’t you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

#2o.
Bella: “Oh, Mike! How will I go on?”

#19.
Tanya: “Ah, Edward. I’ve missed you.”

#18.
Emmett: “Oooo, scary.”

#17.
Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

#16.
Charlie: “Bells, we’re up to bat.”

#15.
Edward: “You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”

#14.
Bella: “Why am I covered in feathers?”

#13. Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they’re afraid you’ll suck their blood."

#12. Edward: "Oops."

#11.
Renee: “Alice wouldn’t let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out.”

No comments: